This document details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User Data collected on AmericaBeHeard.com
The security of your Data is very important to AmericaBeHeard.com and as such we take all appropriate steps to limit the risk that it may be lost, damaged or misused.
- Personal Information: Non-Registered users can watch videos without registering and without any information being collected and processed. Registration is required for uploading videos, and accessing a number of other features. The following personal information is requested at the time of registration: username (required), and email address (required)
- Content Uploaded to the site: Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Cookies: When you visit AmericaBeHeard.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session. AmericaBeHeard.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site’s features may not function properly.
- Log File Information: When you visit AmericaBeHeard.com, our servers may record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
- Emails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your Personally identifiable information which you submitted to AmericaBeHeard.com is used to provide to the user, the website’s features
- Your chosen username (not your email address) is displayed to other Users alongside the content you upload, including videos, video name, username, and date submitted to AmericaBeHeard.com
- Any videos that you submit to AmericaBeHeard.com may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
- We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of key website changes or for customer service purposes).
- We analyze aggregated user traffic information to help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of the AmericaBeHeard.com user-experience.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- If under duty to do so AmericaBeHeard.com may release data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our Terms Of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of AmericaBeHeard.com or our subscribers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations including the police and governmental authorities for the purposes of protection against fraud or any other kind of illegal activity whether or not identified in the Terms Of Service. It is AmericaBeHeard.com’s policy, whenever possible and legally permissible, to promptly notify you upon an obligation to supply data to any third party.
- Should you deliberately upload any illegal material AmericaBeHeard.com shall forward all available information to all relevant authorities and this without notice.
– We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent.
Where you have chosen a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.